Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Music: "One Of Those Nights" Juicy J feat. The Weeknd


http://do3sfbd28960d.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/styles/related_content_image2/public/blogs/images/juicy-j-featuring-the-weeknd-one-of-those-nights.jpg

This is another track where The Weeknd has completely taken over the song. Juicy J comes in at the end with a few bars - but you wouldn't even know this was his song when you first hear it. I like it and I know the radio will play this one out very soon. This could be featured on Juicy J's new album - Stay Trippy. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I've been a fan of The Weeknd for a while. I love how the songs that he is featured on sound like they were made for his style, instead of just doing random features.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carmesha - I totally agree! If he did an album where he just did features with other amazing artists, he would be SO FAMOUS!

      Delete