Monday, March 4, 2013

Music Monday - The Weeknd and DJ Jamad's Outkast Mix

It's Music Monday and here are two very different tunes that you can listen to and download! I have something new and something old.

First up - The Weeknd "Hallucination" ft. Frank Ocean. This is a smooth collaboration to add to your R&B playlist.
 



Up next - a little hip hop. This a very nice mix by DJ Jamad and he features the best of Outkast. Enjoy!


http://yepyep.gibbs12.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/outkast.jpg



Don't forget to follow the blog! Leave me a comment below - your feedback is greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Nice music! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I followed you via Bloglovin.

      Delete